Thursday, November 22, 2007

Explaining my absence.

Unfortunatly, I haven't posted in a long time.

This is due to a severe illness. I've been in hospital for a long time and haven't really had time to post a blog.

I'm still up on all the goings on in the world of MCR, my friend has been coming to visit me every day to tell me things.

I hope Bob gets better.
I hope Frank's family are all ok.
If Lyn-Z is pregnant, you can count on me being the first to sign the congratulations card.
GWay telling fans to moan and groan is all fun and games.
Australia, you're in for a treat with the tour. Enjoy it.

I went to my concert. MSI are an entertaining bunch.

I'm not slating them anymore. They're a nice group of people who make entertaining music, just like any other band. Lyn-Z is an increidble bassist.

This will be my last post. The battery on my sidekick is about to run out and I won't be turning it back on. More important things are all around us in the world than a sidekick phone.

I mentioned having an illness and I'm serious when I say it's not going anywhere. I'm not looking for sympathy, just offering peace to everyone. It won't matter in a few weeks anyway. Nothing will, I suppose.

Life is short. Don't spend your time listening to people like me who sit in front of a screen and, using some silly name, use fancy words to get their point across without being brave enough to tell the world their real name.

Thanks if you read the blog, no matter what you may have thought of me. I hope I've at least provided something to read to kill some time.

Love,
Katie Ford.

4 comments:

anonymouslylistening said...

okay, I just found your blog today and I have to say it gave me a lot to think about.

But one thing I want to know is:}
How, in the world wide web, do you bloggers get your information??!!

Some of the stories you posted about LynZ being pregnant or Gerard still drinking/doing drugs, the evil things Jamia did/may have done etc. I have never even heard of any of those. Maybe I'm just an idiot for not knowing where to look but, I don't know.

Great blog, by the way, you're very insightful. Sad that you're not going to post anymore. I hope you get better.

ergoproxy said...

oh I am so sorry to hear you're ill.
I hope it can be controlled and eased for you. But I have a bad feeling when you say in a few weeks it won't matter.
I feel bad I haven't checked your blog for ages but I was down for the MCR show and Muse and they were both great.
I am wishing you a very merry christmas and a happy new year. I hope it brings food things for you and yours.
I agree there are more important things, I treat the blogs like fun and I've met some great people.
And I really hope you are still about to read this , i did always enjoy reading your blogs and I do sincerely wish you all the best.
Bron

ergoproxy said...

that is "good" things, not food, but food is good to!

afraid said...

& so she resigns.
Like all the other "anonymous bloggers" that popped up on the internet during the PR tour.

Now they're all dropping like flies.

Bravo, great way to waste 3 months of your life. Sitting in front of a computer monitor.