Sunday, October 14, 2007

What is the Real Fan?

As opposed to a Fake Fan, I mean.

Does it make you less of a Real Fan if you're somewhat curious about your hero's life?
Does it make you more of a Real Fan if you stay ignorant and do nothing more than mindlessly buy CDs and go to shows?
Does it make you more or less of a real fan if you don't like someone, and actually have reasons? Remember ElizaGate? I do.
Why is a Real Fan so much better than any other fan?
What is a Fake Fan in the first place?

I, personally, am BAFFLED.

Please, feel free to give me answers because I'd love to know what these Real Fans really are.

3 comments:

gnothi seauton said...

I shall answer with the only correct suggestion.

It is something you cool yourself down with.

I thank you.

Thrash Unreal said...

A real fan is a lot of things...whom simply one aspect cannot describe.

arlenka said...

There's no real or fake fan, there are just fans..they all count the same