Friday, October 5, 2007

I've changed my mind.

I don't believe Loveman anymore, or at least not as much as I used to. A lot of stuff has shifted in my mind lately. I've allowed myself to, for a short time, listen to explainations of certain things.

I'll still read his blogs cause they give me an excuse to use dictionary.com and they're a good showing of the power that lllllooooonnnnnngggggg words have.

Mikey played last night. Good sign.
Frank wasn't himself last night. Bad sign, perhaps?

Do you like The Simpsons? I do. Ralph is my favourite.

Many bloggers are full of crap, yes. Personally, I'm a teenage girl who wishes she had half the sources that some of these bloggers claim to have at their fingertips. I have seven other bloggers on my favourites list. I too would like sources for their info. But we don't always get what we want, and it sucks. There is TWO bloggers that I believe though. Don't ask who because I won't tell you, but they just appeal to me and I don't know why.

But as for being given proof? Looks like we're just gonna have to hang on, kidda.

But was the language really neccessary? You might hurt Lovewoman's feelings. God knows you wouldn't want her writing a blog about you too....

No comments: