Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Drugs are cut differently here in Europe.

They're stronger. Alcohol is stronger.

A pissed off and drunk loudmouth's punch is stronger.

Things are different in Europe, my man.

I'm insanely pissed off that I have to deal with MSI supporting MCR at the show I have tickets to. I'm not even sure I want to go now. If it weren't for the promise of many things with lots of ways to get my hyper from some good friends I wouldn't be going at all.

Wish me luck because I make it through MSI's set without setting something on fire, I'll have outdone myself.

You may not have noticed, but I don't like MSI. Never have. Never will. And no, I'm not one of the people who googled Lyn-Z are her and GWay got sweaty together. I've actually known about MSI for about two years.

I'm off to listen to Bullets and try convince myself that its worth it to go to the concert.

Bye bye now.

4 comments:

JocelynHolly said...

Haha, have fun at the concert!!
=P I actually am not surprised that they will be supporting MCR for the whole concert. Buuut I'd sure they'll get what they deserve from the fans=]

Magic Pie said...

i know everyone here rips on MSI but they honestly put on a very entertaining show.

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the show!

Farting In The Shadows said...

I agree with Magic Pie. They really are amazing live. There's something to appreciate. I couldn't help but like them at Projekt Revolution.