Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dear Love Woman

Hey. Nice to know my blog has been brought to your attention.

Please don't publicly say you want my blog deleted. I'm not much of a threat to anyone, I'm a 17 year old girl who should really be in school right now. I'm not a hater. I'm just way too opinionated for my own good. In fact, I'm wearing an MCR shirt at the minute. The thing is, I'm just expression an opinion. I'm doing exactly the same thing as you.

Veritavenom and The Bleeding Chaos are the same.

Personally, I love your blog, I have it saved to my favourites list. I really think you should keep blogging. I think you're much smarter than most other bloggers, including me, and losing a voice of reason would make the hater-scene much worse.

I doubt that deleting my blog would do much damage to the hater-scene, because I'm generally a small time thing in comparison to you or Love Man.

I've undoubtedly pissed you off, or you wouldn't be referring to me in your blog(Which actually made me smile) so I'm gonna say sorry for somehow making my opinion into something worthy of pissing you off to such an extent.

My name is poking fun at Love Man. Same as yours.

Story. x.



PS, God is for the clouds, not the internet =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Can you believe all of this? She wants to shut us down just because we're expressing an opinion. I already posted my own blog that is basically saying that I am not going to shut down mines. I am going to continue on writing them because I love to speak my mind and it is about time someone out there will speak and tell it like it is. Emotionally blackmail from her will not do the trick of stopping me, you, Verita, or anyone else.