Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A little too familliar?

Is it just me, and the girl I've stolen this idea from, or does the new message on Buzznet from 'Lyn-Z' remind anyone of Alicia's blog on MySpace about Mikey?

Here is the link to the message.

The whole "I'll take care of your boy" thing is almost exactly what Miss Simmons wrote about Mikey.

I don't buy it, and apparently, neither does the girl who posted the idea on a website in the first place.

And earlier when I read The Bleeding Chaos's blog i couldn't help but go *SQUEEE!* cause she'd said it was nice I support her opinions. Chaa. The thing on there about Nikki Sixx saying women are like posion made me nod.

I've pretty much nothing else to say here, except jeez, this whole marriage thing is lasting WAY longer than I expected! Is she gonna change her name to Lyn-W?

Man, I miss CJ.

Thanks to people who commented, by the way. Was nice to know you agree.

Blog your feelings, who'll ever know?

4 comments:

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I think the reason it has lasted so long is because they may not be anywhere near each other. Relationships like that last so much longer when each person is over a 1000 miles away from the other. Or they only see each other for short periods of time.

resurrected wreck said...

I also noticed the similarity between "Lynz's" post and Alicia's. Glad to see I wasn't the only one!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I did see the message that "Lyn-Z" apparently posted, but I do believe that it is a fake.
I have been lurking in the shadows reading your many blogs for some time now and I came across a couple of them where you mentioned me. I really do hope that you do not think as if I'm some kind of god or something. I am no way near that. I am just a regular person who preaches about what I believe in but seriously, I thank you for your kind words and support. Take care.

Farting In The Shadows said...

Ummm...the lady who posted that comment says she's from Peru on her profile. She's a fake.

Here's the simplified version: LynZ no post on Buzznet that comment.