Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sharing is caring

I lurk. I post. I'm a very active member. Like I said, all up in your fandomz.

Anyway, a kind commentor asked me to share this:

"Frontman Gerard Way has told ImNotOkay.net that publishers from Kerrang! magazine have put fake rumours of him and lynZ fromMSL, he quoted that he did not get married and that those pictures were a celebration party. He also quoted that if anymore rumours go on the kerrang! website or there magazine he might have a right to sue them. After that we asked him some questions the new album coming middle of 2008, he said "Yeah were really amazed on how quick were doing the album, and we should be able to start recording any day now, and for Mikey to come back in october is going to be great."


The misspelling and not so great grammer is the main thing that discounts this....

3 comments:

Martha Smith-Jones said...

That is funny, I don't even think Kerrang was the first place that reported the wedding. I believe it was the radio station that was present for it.

sister midnite said...

You may want to tell the commentator that gave you that 'nice try'. Wasn't he wearing a wedding ring in the UA signing pictures?

Or maybe the man just likes to wear rings on that particular finger. Who knows?

I know... maybe he secretly married a space alien, and she's covering for the alien!

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to read that somewhere.

ergoproxy said...

ah so we can all relax it never happened so there's nothing to worry about...haha

I will wait to hear it on MCR.com if they actually want to do something official, he'd go to INO ??
Well he must have a ring obsession then.
Regardless, his behaviour concerns me, like I've said before I don't care if he's married.
And the radio station and MTV had it before Kerrang, why not make an official statement if that's the case.