Saturday, September 8, 2007

What happened to Never Marry?

The first week of marriage is always is always the hardest. Or so I'm told. How does it feel, being tied down? Or knowing that she'll be there everyday in Europe?

There'll be no more slipping your best friend the tongue onstage. That'd be cheating.

The fanfics have stopped. Well, at least the ones that I've seen.

"Author's note. I can't even begin to think about writing anything more now. I'm really annoyed that he's spiralling downwards. I want him to be happy, I really do, but I can't smile. All I can see is the end of MCR and my heart is breaking. I've booked my seat at his funeral. I hope to see you all there."

How very cheerful.

You all have opinions on that girl. I personally think she's very upset because everything she once thought was stable is falling apart.

I have a lot of sympathy for her. I hope she feels better in a week when the word "Annulment" is being thrown around the rumour mill.

My opinion of one Miss Eliza Cuts is changing too. I hated her a lot back when she was "the invisable girlfriend" but now I have to admit, she may have been misjudged by thousands. I'll always have that stuff in the back of my mind that she's an idiot and a bit of a fool(Steady on, wouldn't want Miss E writing a blog about me) but she's still been hurt.

He Said He Would....Stay Forever....
Forever....
Forever Wasn't...
Very Long....

I'm listening to Revenge right now. Earlier, I was listening to Bullets. I've gotten into the habit of spending the day listening to the albums in order. It gets depressing after a while because hearing the lyrics go from 'haunting' to 'crazy' and the vocals going from 'throat operation in four years' to 'the occasional growl' isn't that nice. TBP was a triumph, epic. A great album. But compared to Bullets? Compared to Revenge? It makes you wonder who really done all the work in this album.

I hope his first week of marriage is going well.

Do you?

No comments: