Thursday, September 13, 2007

Well damn.

A week and half and no annulment? Shocker.

Anyway, BEER TOWN has recently come to my attention.
Ah, yes. Beer Town. Is it a nickname of a place or something?
If not, it's just as classy as his marriage.

There's a little switch on the back of my head. The top says "GWAY NOT ON DRUGS" and the bottom "GWAY ON DRUGS". The switch is currently resting in the middle.


Then there's this other switch on my neck. More a dial, really.
The numbers around it go from one to ten and they're degrees of my faith in the band and it's members. Its at ten and always has been. I tried to get it up to 11, but then I figured that if I just made ten better, I wouldn't need 11. Geddit?

And then I have another switch. It's just on the small of my back. It flickers around easily, but I'm learning to control it. This switch is the most important switch. This switch controls how much I believe what I read.

Anon-I believe.
Love Man-I believe.
Mayonaise-Hmmmmmm
'Tink'-I'm not overly sure of
^'Tink' left some comments on Mayonaise's blog. Go read.

Being all up in teh fandomz sucks that way.

I said I was able to control that switch a little nowadays. I never said where I was making it rest.

And don't you think that Mayonaise is trying a little too hard to act smart?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yes, Mayonaise's blogs sound overly calculated. Whoever that person is, Mr. Way or someone else who's just leading people on, he sounds very pompous and arrogant.