Sunday, September 16, 2007

You just have to laugh.

Four 'marriage licences' and SIX 'marriage certificates'.

I love it...

Jeez, how does this stuff get on the Internet anyway?
More to the point, who's enough of a sad case to go looking for this stuff?

Kinda reminds me of the time Gerard's driver's licence got online. I have it in my photobucket, actually....

"Sometime its just hard to keep the faith, you know?"

You and me both, girl. You and me both.
However, I'm doing my very best to keep faith and have come across a rumour on a certain site that the reason there's no more screaming is because Frank's throat is going bust, not because Gerard's mind is too fucked up with coke to write.

Bye bye Leathermouth, eh?

1 comment:

KillerKitKat said...

lol I think you quoted my on INO.net. Funny >_<

And no problem about my earlier comment.