Monday, September 10, 2007

So much better off this way.

In a way, I guess its better that I'm, in effect, preaching to an empty chapel.

No one reads these. Well, no one comments anyway, but for arguments sake, lets just say no one reads the stuff I spew out.

No one reads these.

If people were to read them, keep track of them and comment on them, then I'd be one of the ~zomz h8turzzzz!!!!~.

But without people reading these...

I'm just another fan with an unread blog, expressing her opinion. Not getting in anybody's way.

A Story Teller. Hence my name.

Oh, and so this post isn't just a bunch of nothing, here's a link to a blog that really intrigues me. Two blogs, actually, so if you read and don't comment this, at least comment them. They're much smarter than I am.

Veritavenom

Unconceived Truth

Oh, and happy birthday, Mikey.

I do hope Gerard's one week anniversary isn't getting in the way of his celebrations....

1 comment:

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Its sad you can't speak your mind to your friends. Those are the people who should listen to your opinion and not judged. Some many blogs its hard to keep up.