Friday, September 7, 2007

Let me introduce myself...

Call me Story.

I'm not in 'the industry'.

I haven't seen GWay's 'behaviour' like a certain six other bloggers have. I am a fan, chances are, they are too. Chances are, I'm the only one admitting to my fan status. I'm a lot older than 12, unlike most of the fans, so I'm hardly naive enough to think what I have to say will be greatly appriciated. This is only how I think things are going down. If I wanted to try pretend to be someone I'm not then I'd pick a better user name. As in, not one derived from one of the others' names. Unfortuantly, I didn't pass english as well as someone else did, but I'll try to keep myself composed.

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin.

Do me a favour.

Look at the things the other 6 six bloggers, and you know who they are, have been saying.

How many linking stories can you find?
Better yet, how many contradictions can you find?

The one that got me was the one about the stars.
I wonder if you're brave enough to say that you believe it?


"Gerard Way is the biggst coke head I've ever seen,"-You all know who said it.
Isn't it just a little bit too hard to completely block it out? Isn't it just a little bit too hard to avoid the sunglasses? The twitching?

"He's always twitched,"
Isn't that my point?

Isn't it a bit hard to believe that his coke head wife won't drag him down further?
I'm not her fan, if you hadn't noticed. I never have been. They're not my style.

On websites, I have a whole section of my profile dedicated to GWay being my hero. I've always been a bit of a liar.
He was my hero, once. Maybe he still is. Honestly though, he's falling from grace in my eyes. My own fault, of course, for putting him on the pedistal.

He's falling from the rock god pedistal in spectacular fashion, hasn't he? I doubt he put himself there. He hardly went up and beat Billie Joe off it with a baseball bat. Other fans put him there.

You know who has him pinned? Bert. Former friend/drinking partner/lover/whatever you want to call him.

Faking sober
I wonder how long it'll take before the masses start chanting "Annulment"?
I wonder how long it'll be before the word "Divorce" is thrown around?
I wonder how long it'll be before even the strongest fans notice the cracks?

I already have it written on my wall at home.
I'm giving good odds on six months.
I hope it takes longer for them than it did for me.







It's all about Love, Man.












Right?

1 comment:

KillerKitKat said...

Hm, I know what you mean, but you seem a little bitter. I, for one, am hoping they're happy - if, indeed, they're even married, which I still don't fully believe 100%.