Monday, September 24, 2007

Ouch

I make you feel sick? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it the way you thought. Honestly, I never meant to make anyone but myself feel that way.

The other girl got it right, the one who quoted you a few pages after. Although I have to say, I felt pretty damn bad after writing that particular blog. Doesn't mean I'm taking it down though

Anyway.

Nice sweater, GWay. Who bought it for you?

If the rumour is to be believed, the girl who isn't your wife, but a friend from a celebration party.

To believe or not to believe?
Thats a damn hard question.


Wow, I'm getting really boring.

2 comments:

soulconnector said...

(Its strange how the two stories connect like that.
Soul connector, how do you propose this change?)

well, love child in response to your post I'm not sure what you are asking? but if I am guessing correctly.

I propose for someone to change they

kindly never give up speaking and living their truth.

give loyalty and expect loyalty

be realistic in dealing with others

and know that everything that happens in this world is not all about them

thx for the comment
`sc

ergoproxy said...

share the rumour ?
Haven't heard that one.

and you aren't boring,bored enough to blog maybe, but heck, why not ?
:-)