Monday, September 17, 2007

My beliefs and non beliefs.

Jamia and Frank.

I believe:
I believe she threw hot tea in a fans face.
I believe she called that guy a 'little f*g'
I believe she's a jealous person(Understatment much?)
I believe she took off the engagment ring.
I believe he's covering the tattoos
I believe she's said/done horrible things to fans(Someone I know had an 'encounter' with her, during which my friend was bumped into, intentionally and with intent to hurt.)

I do not, however, believe,(See, I'm not all bad!):
I do not believe he broke up with her for GWay
I do not believe she pulled a fan away by the hair(The rest of teh fandomz present would have taken her down. At least the tea could have been done from a distance.)
I do not believe she cheated on him twice.
I do not believe she's never cheated on him though.(I'll just go run and hide, shall I?)
I do not believe they're already married.
I do not believe they'll last much longer.



I'm a strange sort of person when it comes to this stuff, ain't I?

4 comments:

ergoproxy said...

hello, nice to read your blogs.
and I find myself agreeing.

I may have to blog my thoughts about this all one day..
I shall wait and see.

Until then I will comment:

I believe I may have misjudged 2 people,
one I took for a childish fool but she may have been a survivor.
The other I took for a survivor, but he may have been a childish fool.

..more fool me.

Your A Failure said...

hot tea in a fans face?
...bitch...

sister midnite said...

Hi Love Child/Story,

No malice intended here, I just want to know -- why do you believe or not believe as you do?

If you'd rather not post it publicly, you can email me: sister-midnite@excite.com

Anonymous said...

Out of curiosity, why do you think Frank and Jamia will last much longer?

I, personally, agree just because of the fact that if he had really really wanted to marry her, he would have done it by now. Mikey got married.

I was just wondering your reason.